Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saxon Phonics K

Saxon Phonics K

I am enjoying the Saxon products they are so easy to follow. Its like teaching for dummies if you are lost or overwhelm with the idea of homeschooling or you don't know where to start I would highly suggest starting with the Saxon products.  Everything is written out step by step great for first time homeschoolers.  Aside from being easy for mommies/teachers to fallow my girls are enjoying Saxon Phonics and learning very well with it.
Since I have more then one child homeschooling I make copies of the worksheets or i have them point to the answer and if writing is require I have them use a chalkboard. When i don't make copies. 
here is my 4 year old 
working on one of her lessons.


Since then I have gotten Basket for most of the Home school supplies and boxes however I am still using  the shoe box for the Phonics materials.
One of the Phonics activities.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

homeschooling and more Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template