Monday, June 10, 2013

Acne

Acne

  I've had acne for a long time now and many products have help in the past to subdue it. However I believe I found my favorite. Seabuckthorn and Rosehips oil from Chagrin Valley Soaps. Here is some before and after photos.

http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com/products/details/0/57/seabuckthorn-rosehips-salve


Before





After



When I read the reviews they mention a smell to this product but to me it just smells like herbs. I really don't mind However I would not wear it out  because it has a yellow tint to it. I put it on at night before bed. At first I would use it every day but now that I don't have acne I only use it when I have a break out. I also get my shoopoo from Chargrin Valley Soap






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

homeschooling and more Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template