Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Homemade Puzzles

Homemade puzzles

  We been making activities to add to our busy box. Our latest was homemade puzzles.We used a cereal box and coloring pages for ours. My girls choose fairies and strawberry shortcake. They colored the pages first then we made the puzzles. Part of the reason I like making homemade activities is because it's a fun active on its' own to make them with my kids.





Materials

  1. cardboard
  1. image of your choice
  1. glue or tape
  1. scissors   


2 comments:

  1. Looks fun. I have to find something for my 4th and 7th grader to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by by blog. My children are toddler and its easy to capture their attention since Most thing are a first for them. I would imagine its more difficult to accomplish that with pre teens. However here is one of my favorite blogs your children may enjoy some of her crafts http://www.artfulparent.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

homeschooling and more Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template