Thursday, August 22, 2013

Influenster Paradise Voxbox


I received the Paradise Voxbox this morning complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. If you have not had the pleasure of visiting influenster now is your chance it is very easy to join. Simply make a profile and fill in some surveys. Then you wait.

Paradise Voxbox

  • Olay Fresh Effects {Shine,Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser
  • Dr.Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles
  • Goody TangleFix
  • NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow in Smokey Topaz
  • Suave Professional Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil
The first thing I tried was the TangleFix. I had seen this brush on youtube and I really wanted to go get one for my girls. It was a pleasant surprise to find the TangleFix brush in this Voxbox. My eldest said it pulled a little,However she did not whine or cry. She even asked if she could keep this brush so I take it she liked it. I also tried the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil simply because it smelled so good. I applied very little I was concern it would make my hair look greasy which it did not and my hair now smells great. I have tried the insole before they do help,however don't expect miracles. Walking around on our tippy toes is always going to be uncomfortable insoles or no insole. I was able to keep on the heel for longer before feeling really uncomfortable. I have not yet used the cleanser or eyeshadow, however I am looking forward to it. Hope you enjoy this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

homeschooling and more Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template